As air sample enters the system, it travels through the impactor, which captures and removes larger particulates away from the sample. Smaller particulates become electrically charged and deposited on the piezo-crystal.
The total mass of the deposited particulates affects the piezo-crystal’s frequency. Since the change in frequency is proportional to the mass of the particulates, the actual weight of the particulates is obtained.
- IAQ Investigations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Occupacianal Health & Safety
- Product Quality Control
- Laboratory Research
- Data logging ability allows user to log 500 samples.
- Simple cleaning mechanism for easy maintenance.
- RS232C port available as standard.
- Back-lit display.
- While conventional dust meters “count” particulates, the Piezobalance dust meter “weighs” mass concentration of particulates.
- Data can be reviewed on-screen, printed or downloaded to a computer.
- Software included for easy data download and processing.
- Easy operation requires no special training.