With the subject of Indoor Air Quality becoming more prominent and recognised throughout many different industries, it has become essential to be able to accurately monitor low levels of indoor pollutant gases.
The Formaldemeter htV-M offers the same precise 3 parameter monitoring for low levels of hazardous formaldehyde vapours under extremes of temperature and humidity as seen in the world-wide success of the Formaldemeter htV but with the addition of these impressive extra features:
- A built in non-volatile memory that can be upgraded.
- Capable of up to one month of continuous monitoring.
- A real time clock.
- Built in alarm
- Mains or battery powered.
- Can be used as a manual hand held and a continuous monitoring data logger.
- USB interface allowing direct connection to a PC for downloading data.
- Supplied with the htV-M download software.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 quality standards and compliant to CE regulations.
The htV-M can precisely measure formaldehyde concentrations in parts per million (ppm) and mg/m3 over a wide range of temperature and humidity. Fast and easy to use, pressing a single button gives an immediate indication of concentration levels. The improved Formaldemeter htV-M is reliable and simple to calibrate. The compact size means the htV-m is small enough to be used as a hand held device. The built in memory and real time clock enables the htV-m to log all 3 parameters and corresponding times, allowing improved monitoring and analysis opportunities. Alternatively a PC can automate the sampling and log data at specific times by a direct or wireless connection. This is advantageous as it allows the user more freedom and is a cost effective approach to taking such measurements.
|Sampling Method||10ml snatch-sample of air taken by internal pump.|
|Sampling Frequency||1 minute in normal IAQ conditions.|
|Response Time||60 seconds in ‘high accuracy’ mode,
approx. 8 seconds in ‘lower accuracy’ mode.
|Mechanical||150 x 80 x 34mm ABS plastic case.
Padded accessory-case 266 x 230 x 50mm.
|Weight||270g with 9v PP3 alkaline battery
Total kit weighs 750g.
|Type||Electrochemical manufactured by PPM Technology..|
|Range|| 0-10ppm as standard (0- 12.3 mg/m³ at 25°C).
Extended range available on request.
|Accuracy||10% at 2ppm|
|Precision||94% of all instrument readings meet the NIOSH criteria for an acceptable method when measuring 0.3ppm of formaldehyde over a relative humidity range of 25-70%. The NIOSH criterion for acceptability is that all results fall within ±25% of the true value at the 95% confidence level.|
|Calibration||By user with supplied calibration standard or by original manufacturer.|
Temperature & Humidity Module
|Type||Interchangeable digital CMOSens®..|
|Range||-40 to +128°C, 0–100% RH|
|Accuracy|| ±0.4°C, ±3% RH
Optional upgrade to ±0.3°C, ±1.8% RH
|Calibration||Calibrated to ISO/IEC17025 by manufacturer. Traceable by the ‘National Institute of Standards and Technology’ and the ‘National Physical Laboratory’.|
- Formaldemeter htV-M instrument with battery
- Formaldehyde calibration standard tube
- USB Cable
- Pack of phenol filters (10)
- Digital copy of manual
- Mains Adapter
- Download Software
- Calibration Standard: PPM supplies an easy-to-use formaldehyde calibration standard tube for checking and adjusting the calibration of the Formaldemeter htV-M. The tube produces a known concentration of formaldehyde vapour that can be sampled by the instrument to check accuracy and performance. The standard has a 100-sample capacity or a useful life of six months (whichever occurs sooner).
- Wall mounted cradle.